Friday, February 28, 2014

Rendered Shots!

Hey guys! So I apologize for all of the Celestial posts lately, but as you can tell we are nearly done with the film! We are now in the exciting phase of rendering the film! As our teams compositor it is my job to take all of the elements given to me and put them together so that they look like the belong. You can read more about this here at the Celestial blog where we covered a previous render from the film.

Below are two work in progress renders from the film. The first is a shot from our film where one of characters, Titan, is exploring one of the alien worlds that Gan created. The second is Gan in the nebula environment examining a crystal.




As the film progresses I'll make sure to post more updates!

As always enjoy!

~Josh

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the post. Hello, I am Carolyn Wolfe, I am working as a blogger and writer. I have 3 years experience in this field. If you are interested in that type of topic, please visit the link and post a mockup as you fancy.Giving Thanks for Every Name of God.

    ReplyDelete