Thursday, March 13, 2014

EVERYDAY I'M RENDERING!

So as you can tell from my last two blog posts, we have begun the long and tedious process of rendering and compositing. As our teams Compositor I've been taking all of the render given to me and turning them into the finished shots for the film. Because of this I thought it might be cool if I gave you a sneak peek of what I've been doing before we release a trailer for the film. If you remember a few posts back, I posted a matte painting I did for the film. Here is that shot from the film. Now keep in mind that this render is only partially done, I'm still waiting on another few elements to really make this shot as amazing as we want it. That being said I thought it might be cool to see all of these pieces I've been teasing you with together!


Well I hope you liked that! I should have a trailer done soon, so I will make sure to post that the moment it's done.

As always thanks for stopping by. Enjoy!

~Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment