Thursday, January 2, 2014

Boo, You Whore!

So anyone who knows me that I LOVE Monsters Inc. It's one of my all time films and it is also the inspiration for my newest piece. I was talking to some friends the other day about how whenever someone says "Boo" I say "you whore" in my head. For those of you who don't get the reference, that's from the film Mean Girls. Anyways I thought it would be absolutely hilarious to mashup the two films into one piece.

Disclaimer: This piece was done as a fun mashup, as stated before Monsters Inc is one of my favorite films, so I hope I didn't offend anyone with my portrayal of Boo. Also I do not condone "slut shaming" whatsoever.

Here's the initial sketch!


And here's the final piece!


As always thanks for checking out my blog and enjoy!

~Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment