Saturday, December 14, 2013

Fantastic!

So as I mentioned in a recent blog post, I have become obsessed with the show Doctor Who. Currently I am in the third season of the shows revival, which means that I am on my second Doctor. While David Tennant plays the character very well, my favorite Doctor still is Christopher Eccleston, who played 9. I'm honestly not quite sure WHY I liked 9 so much, but I have a bit of an obsession with his character, particularly his catchphrase; "Fantastic."

As you all know by now, I quite like Typography posters, so I decided to make one of my favorite Doctor! I plan on making more posters like this in the future, as I get further into the series. I rather like how this one turned out, so I hope you find it equally as...fantastic.


As always thanks for reading and enjoy!

~Josh

EDIT!

So after posting this piece, I got requested to do a few more! I've now done ones for the 4th and 10th Doctors, and I plan on doing ones for the rest of them as well. Here are the new pieces!


Additionally until I get my website up and running, if you'd like to purchase prints from me, head on over to my art tumblr where you can view all of the work I have for sale!

~Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment