Sunday, November 24, 2013

Time Traveler Minimalist Art

So one thing that I have always loved, is minimalist art. I'm not sure why, but the fact that we can recognize objects or people from such few details, fascinates me. Now anyone who knows me in real life knows that I am a HUGE fan of time travel. My favorite movie of all time is Back to the Future and I even have Doc Brown as my text alert. Now thanks to a few of my friends, I have begun to watch Doctor Who. I'm only on the first season, but I am in love with the show. I decided that because of my recent focus on time travel and my love of minimalist art, it would be cool to do some Time Travel inspired minimalist pieces.



I'm very happy with how these turned out and I definitely plan on doing some more Minimalist art in the future. 

Enjoy!

~Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment