Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Starface!

So ever since attending Star Wars Celebration IV and seeing this amazing T-Shirt by Matt Busch I've wanted to do a similar style piece. A few months back I saw this AMAZING promo photo from Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back and I thought that it would be fun to do a painting of it. Since I wanted to try this new style I figured this would be a good test subject. Here's the result!


So one thing I added that wasn't in the original photo was the "Bang" flag. However instead of "Bang" I wrote "Pew" in Aurebesh. I just felt that it needed something extra!

This is definitely one of my largest pieces to date, at 30x15 inches! I plan on getting this printed up at full size and then possibly selling some half sized prints in the future! However if there is enough interest I might do a limited run of the full sized ones!

Enjoy!

~Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment