Friday, July 5, 2013

Pixar Typography Posters

So I recently learned how to make images out of a block of text, and I've been having a lot of fun with it the past two days. Yesterday was the Fourth of the July for us Americans, so in honor of that I did this piece of Thomas Jefferson which was made up of the Declaration of Independence. After I finished that up I decided I wanted to make a poster of one of my favorite Pixar films, Monsters Inc. I used an image of Mike and Sulley and filled them with the lyrics of Randy Newman's "If I Didn't Have You". I really liked how it turned out so I started to do posters for other Pixar characters. Before I knew it, I did one for each Pixar film, excluding sequels/prequels. I really like this style of art, and I'll probably be making these posters available for sale once my site is up. However if you find yourself needing one THIS SECOND send me an email and let's chat!

Enjoy!

~Josh











No comments:

Post a Comment