Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Intermediate Animation Demo Reel

So as I mentioned in my previous blog post, I recently just completed my first year in the Character Animation program at UCF. One thing I was a bit nervous about when I got into the program, was what it would be like to actually animate in 3D. I had never used any 3D programs before, or did any type of animation, so honestly I was a bit worried that I wouldn't be able to pick it up. Much to my surprise, and my pleasure, I turned out to be a natural! There wasn't a single animation class where you didn't hear someone calling my name to help them out with an animation, which is something I'm honestly quite proud of. For our final animation assignment we had to make up a demo reel containing all of the work we had done in our Intermediate Animation class. I went back and redid all four assignments, in addition to rendering them out in HD. I also decided to do one more animation, just to show everyone, and more importantly the professor, how much I care about animation. With that being said here is my final Intermediate Animation demo reel!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment