Friday, January 30, 2015

Animation Mentor Assignment Three!

Last week I animated a bouncing ball, so this week we had to kick it up a notch and animate TWO bouncing balls! Ok maybe its not THAT exciting. This weeks assignment was the "light and heavy ball" assignment. I decided to use a beach ball and a softball for this assignment. Like last week the very first step was to plan out the animation and film some reference. Now I didn't own either type of ball so I found a clip online for the softball and asked Lindsey to film reference of her beach ball for me. You can check out her post about the assignment here if you're interested.


Now that I had my reference and planning done it was time to animate! This assignment was interesting because I've never really put much thought into how I would approach to similar objects of different weights. Unfortunately this past week I was sick, so I didn't get to spend as much time on it as I would've of liked, but overall I think I did a good job. But I'll let you be the judge!


I got some good feedback from my mentor. The big thing he told me to be aware of was my spacing. He said my timing was pretty good, but its my spacing I have to keep an eye out for. Check back here later for the updated assignment!

Thanks for stopping by and as always enjoy!

~Josh

1 comment:

  1. Croydoncars is the best airport taxi transfer company in London, use the SNUG RIDE app for fast and online booking at cheap rates.

    we are a taxi company that is constantly improving our services to bring you the best attention and quality, also the better experience from the moment you get into the car until you reach your destination.

    croydon minicabs | croydon taxis: croydon airport transfers: ? 020-8686-4000 ?Gatwick airport transfers ?Heathrow airport transfers ?Stansted airport transfers ?Luton airport transfers

    ReplyDelete