Monday, October 27, 2014

Freelance Fun - Light Flight II

In my last blog post I talked about a packaging design I did for a magic trick my good friend Jeff Prace came up with. Jeff recently asked me to do a 3D rendering of the packaging along with a render of a Bic lighter. Now anyone who knows me knows that modeling is NOT my strong suit, so I knew immediately that there was one guy who could help me out. As I've mentioned before, James Bridges is a beast when it comes to modeling and quickly obliged with this amazing lighter model! All that was left was to apply some shaders to make it look real, light the scene, and do a little bit of compositing. Once that was all done, we were left with this, the finished product!
Keep your eyes peeled for more awesome magic from Jeff soon and if you ever need a model done, hit up James!

As always thanks for stopping by and enjoy!

~Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment