Friday, August 29, 2014

Shaken Character Designs!

After completing work on Celestial, I decided that I wanted to work on my own short film. As I mentioned a long time ago, in the Character Animation program we had to pitch stories to the rest of the class. I had pitched a love story about a salt shaker and a pepper grinder, and while it wasn't chosen I still wanted to make it. Over the summer, I began to write a script for my short, called Shaken, and I also came up with character designs. After designing the characters, the next step was to make a model sheet and a maquette. I thought for now I could show you one of the characters, along with the completed maquette, and then in a future blogpost go into the maquette making process in detail.!

Without any further ado, allow me to introduce you to the main character of Shaken, Salt!


And here is the maquette I made a few months ago!


I can't wait to share more with you in the future!

Enjoy!

~Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment