Monday, August 25, 2014

Freenlance Fun! Logo Design

I know I know, it's almost the end of the month and I haven't posted a single blog post! I'm sorry! I've been super busy this past month. I've been lucky that I've been doing a lot of freelance work since I graduated, so that's taking up a large chunk of time. Speaking of freelance, I wanted to share a logo design I recently did for my friend Christen! Christen is an awesome magician, and also one of the judges of Sy-Fy's Wizard Wars, and she was looking for someone to design a logo for her new Webshow "Bitchkraft"! She wanted, and I quote, "a my little pony-esque unicorn with a rainbow coming out of its butt." Well after coming up with a quick sketch, here is the final design!

To find out more about Bitchkraft, check them out once I have a link to plug haha

As always thanks for stopping by and enjoy!

~Josh

10 comments:

  1. Most extreme organizations contract administrations of logo configuration organizations so as to get an astonishing logo for sites. Visual fashioners make imaginative and unlimited outlines for people and associations.professionl logo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A logo outline must have some space for adjustment since modifications in the marketable strategies and techniques frequently request important changes. logo design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog thanks for sharing get Logo Design Dubai services at affordable rate in UAE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super blog and very interesting posts which I always wanted to search many article but you article is really fantastic. see my Site Logo Design Company

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love Your Writing Skill Very Impressive To the Point and Interesting . Looking forward to see more Update Like That . Thanks Once Again..


    Logo Design Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for an insightful post. These tips are really helpful. Again thanks for sharing your knowledge with us.
    Bulk Checker 404
    404 Bulk Checker
    Bulk Url Checker

    ReplyDelete