Saturday, September 28, 2013

Movie Mashup Art! My Backpack's Got Jets

So something I've wanted to do for a while now is do some sort of Movie Mashup piece. I love it when I see two of my favorite films thrown together in the same scene. The first week of class I wanted to sketch something out, and I wasn't really sure what it would be until my friend Chris Sanchez and I came up with the perfect idea. Monsters Inc and Star Wars! At my desk I had both a Mike Wazowski figure and a Boba Fett figure, so I decided to make Mike, Boba Fett, and Sulley, Han Solo. I decided to have it Sulley be frozen in Carbonite so that I could incorporate the doors from Monsters Inc as the Carbonite block. I had a lot of fun with this piece, and I deff plan on doing more mashups in the future!


As always, enjoy!

~Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment