Thursday, October 31, 2013

EMERGENCY BLOG POST! Back to the Future WIP Animation

So for those of you who haven't noticed, I seem to always end up posting four blog posts a month. Well it's the last day of October and I just realized I had only posted three blog posts! Well at the moment, I'm at a friends house and I don't think I'll be home before midnight, so I almost didn't have a blog post tonight! Side note, the aforementioned friend is a pretty bad ass artist as well, so feel free to check out her work here! Anyways, I happened to have a WIP of an animation I started this summer but never finished! I thought it would be cool to see the earlier stages of an animation. I plan on finishing this one eventually, so this post is also serving as a way to make sure I get it done!


As always enjoy and Happy Halloween!

~Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment